McKenna Ryan Group Quilt-a-Long
A place to share our journey to completing a McKenna Ryan project
- one block, many blocks or a quilt.

Sunday 9 February 2014

Love,Faith,Hope

I think I am a glutton for punishment, but a community group I have just joined are doing Love Faith and Hope which as you can see is a McKenna Ryan.  Her version is using a specific batik range of fabrics but I will be using fabrics from my stash. So here is Block 6 prepared but not quilted yet. One can't rush these things.  I am actually picking up a new free motion quilting foot on Thursday so watch this space because once I get my new 'you beaut' foot there will be no stopping me. I should be able to work on my Sea Creatures blocks as well when the new foot arrives.  Mind you I haven't actually finalised the design for that one yet, but it will happen.  So there you have it, my latest project.





4 comments:

Maureen Clare said...

-):0

Béa said...

Very beautiful pattern, can't wait to see it sewn :)

Susan said...

Lovely - cant wait to see it.

Dawn said...

Love that particular design, good luck and can't wait to see it finished